IB TOK Online Tutors, IB IA Online Tutors and IB EE Online Tutors, www.ibiaonlinetutors.com is a subsidiary unit of IB Elite Academy & provides highly experienced and highly qualified tutors for all IB internal assessments, IB extended essays, and IB theory of knowledge. We also provide IB IA Online Tutors, IB EE Online Tutors, IB TOK Online tutors, IB TOK PPT online tutors, IB WT Online Tutors, IB lab report online tutors for IB Group 1 IB Group 6 subjects. The IB Assessments are the single most important and critical work that an IB student is expected to do be it at Standard or Higher Level. Perhaps the greatest challenge with the IB Assessments is knowing where to start from. IB Elite Academy has highly educated and highly qualified IB Extended Essay tutors who re’ working in top notch IB School throughout the globe.
Register now for highly experienced, trained IB certified IB IA Online Tutors, IB EE Online Tutors, IB TOK Online Tutors. IB Elite Academy provides 24’7 IB Extended Essay Helpline for the following :
IB Maths EE online tutor, IB English EE online Tutor, IB Physics EE online tutor, IB Chemistry EE online tutor, IB Biology EE online tutor, IB Economics EE online tutor, IB BM EE online tutor, IB ESS EE online tutors, IB Global Politics EE online tutors, IB Psychology EE online tutor, IB geography EE online tutors, IB History EE online tutors, IB Hindi EE online tutors
For some of you, the first draft of your Extended Essay / Internal Assessment / TOK is due soon, so make sure you’re on top of all of your work so can ace your EE. Those 3 extra points from EE and TOK can go a long way when you’re applying to university and trying to meet your university offer, so it is really worth all the effort (and pain) you’re going through now. Register now for highly EXPERIENCED IB certified IB EE Tutors , IB EE Tutors, IB TOK Tutors
Theory Of Knowledge essays, Extended Essay and world literature assignments are completed by students over an extended period under teacher supervision instead of examination conditions, and are then marked by external examiners. A variety of different methods are used to measure student achievement against the objectives for each course.
Examinations form the basis of the assessment for most courses because of their high levels of objectivity and reliability. They include:
- Structured problems
- Short-response questions
- Data-response questions
- Text-response questions
- Case-study questions
- Multiple-choice questions (limited use of these).
Teacher assessment is also used for most courses. This includes:
- Oral work in languages
- Fieldwork in geography
- Laboratory work in the sciences
- Investigations in mathematics
- Artistic performances.
Assessments are checked by external examiners and normally contribute between 20% and 30% of the total mark. Some of the arts courses, for example, music, theatre arts and visual arts, have assessment of a major practical component, which can account for as much as 50% of the total mark.
As most of the IB Elite Academy tutors are Ph.D who are themselves great scholars of international repute, therefore; are extremely helpful for IB students to write their Internal/External Assessments. The IB students who take help from our expert tutors for their internal/external assessments are able to score high grades which ultimately helps them to get into the best of university globally. We have helped over 10,000 IB students till date for writing their assignments from the past ten years and get great responses for our work. For any help in IB Internal/External Assessment, you can click here on IB EE Helpline or call at +919990664500.